We are very grateful to Miss Pimblett, Carol Eaton & Frances Roberts (also for their accompanying text), Gill Turner, Joy Lafferty, Pat Meads and many other residents for their help to build this collection of photographs

click on a photograph to see the enlarged picture


The Row
The Row
The Row
The Row
Panhart car
A Panhard 40 hp car outside Forres
turkeys Parsonage Farm
Turkeys Parsonage Farm
friars cottage 1958 friars and longyards
Friars Cottage in 1958 Friars and Longyards Cottages
white cottage The Old Vicarage
White Cottage Vicarage Cottage aka Mondis
Cedar Cottage
The Meet opposite The Cock pub Cedar Cottage in 1955 when Henham won 'Best Kept Village'
Green End Farm - on the left one of the Clayden twins is sitting on a horse held by Reg Bolden The field behind Henleys was where the village fete took place.
cart  outside post office
Church Street
Mr Wright outside Bacons Farm before the First World War. The thatched barn is now Bacons Cottage. Before the Second World War Bacons Farm was the home of Mr Cook, who was a pre-war commuter, he was driven to the station every day in a pony and trap. Below is a larger copy of the picture.
bacons farm
high street henham
High Street, Henham - Clematis Villa to the left
bacons Farm, Plantation Road
Bacons Farm, Plantation Road (now Crow Street) pre 1914