We are very grateful to Miss Pimblett, Carol Eaton & Frances Roberts, Gill Turner, Joy Lafferty, Pat Meads and many other residents for their help to build this collection of photographs

click on a photograph to see the enlarged picture

Church Gate
the opening of the village hall in 1928
Collecting the harvest
wood end
Wood End Green east side showing Ham Cottage to the left

Henham Chapel


High Street Corner
rb 3 sm
pre 1908
shop under repair
shop under repair
Church St 1930s
Church Street in the 1930s. Mr Broughall, a photographer, cycling past Harry Bradshaw's baker's shed which was next door to Miss Gardiner's shop.
Parsonage Farm
Parsonage Farm
1908 - William (standing in the middle behind Ellen) & Ellen Elizabeth Pimblett with the friends and family who came together to play bowls at Parsonage Farm
Mondis pre 1914 and known at that time as Glebe or Vicarage Cottage. The gardener / groom of the old vicarage lived here